The type F camlock (Cam and Groove) fitting includes a male adapter with male threading and is available in sizes 0.5″, 0.75″, 1.25″, 1.5″, 2″, 3″ and 4″. The male camlock side of this fitting will only connect to a female camlock and the male NPT (National Pipe Thread) will only connect to a female NPT of the same size.
Available Brass Camlock Hose Coupling SKU / model numbers:
- F050B – Type F 1/2″ Brass
- F075B – Type F 3/4″ Brass
- F125B – Type F 1 1/4″ Brass
- F150B – Type F 1 1/2″ Brass
- F200B – Type F 2″ Brass
- F300B – Type F 3″ Brass
- F400B – Type F 4″ Brass
The body of this cam and groove fitting is made of brass. These cam and groove fittings are suitable for use with water, hydraulic oils, coolants, gasoline, and other petroleum products. They are lightweight and resistant to abrasion and corrosion. Camlock (cam and groove) fittings are popular because they are economical and can easily be connected and disconnected without any additional tools or equipment.
In addition to this brass type F cam and groove fitting, Action Hose & Fittings offers a full line of hose fittings with various types of connections.
You can also check out it’s other counterparts made of different materials:
- Type F – Aluminum Male Camlock X Male NPT (1.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type F – Polypropylene Male Camlock X Male NPT (1.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type F – Stainless Steel Male Camlock X Male NPT (2″ to 3″ diameter)