The type DP camlock (Cam and Groove) fitting includes a quick connect, male adapter which connects to a female fitting of the same size and is available in sizes 1″, 1.25″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″, 3″ and 4″.
Available Brass Camlock Hose Coupling SKU / model numbers:
- DP100B – Type DP 1″ Brass
- DP125B – Type DP 1 1/4″ Brass
- DP150B – Type DP 1 1/2″ Brass
- DP200B – Type DP 2″ Brass
- DP250B – Type DP 2 1/2″ Brass
- DP300B – Type DP 3″ Brass
- DP400B – Type DP 4″ Brass
The body of this cam and groove fitting is made of brass. These cam and groove fittings are suitable for use with water, hydraulic oils, coolants, gasoline, and other petroleum products. They are lightweight and resistant to abrasion and corrosion. Camlock (cam and groove) fittings are popular because they are economical and can easily be connected and disconnected without any additional tools or equipment.
In addition to this brass type DP cam and groove fitting, Action Hose & Fittings offers a full line of hose fittings with various types of connections.
You can also check out it’s other counterparts made of different materials:
- Type DP – Aluminum Male Camlock Dust Plug Attachment (2″ to 6″ diameter)
- Type DP – Polypropylene Male Camlock Dust Plug Attachment (1.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type DP – Stainless Steel Male Camlock Dust Plug Attachment (2″ to 3″ diameter)