The type DC camlock (Cam and Groove) fitting includes a quick connect, female coupler which connects to a male fitting and is available in sizes 0.75″, 1.25″, 2″, 2.5″, 3″ and 4″.
Available Brass Camlock Hose Coupling SKU / model numbers:
- DC075B – Type DC 3/4″ Brass
- DC125B – Type DC 1 1/4″ Brass
- DC200B – Type DC 2″ Brass
- DC250B – Type DC 2 1/2″ Brass
- DC300B – Type DC 3″ Brass
- DC400B – Type DC 4″ Brass
The body of this cam and groove fitting is made of brass. These cam and groove fittings are suitable for use with water, hydraulic oils, coolants, gasoline, and other petroleum products. They are heavy-duty and resistant to abrasion and corrosion. This fitting’s seal is made of NBR (Nitrile rubber). These seals are also compatible with water and petroleum products such as hydraulic oils, coolants and gasoline. Camlock (cam and groove) fittings are popular because they are economical and can easily be connected and disconnected without any additional tools or equipment.
In addition to this brass type DC cam and groove fitting, Action Hose & Fittings offers a full line of hose fittings with various types of connections.
You can also check out it’s other counterparts made of different materials:
- Type DC – Aluminum Female Camlock Dust Cap Attachment (2″ to 6″ diameter)
- Type DC – Polypropylene Female Camlock Dust Cap Attachment (1.5″ to 3″ diameter)
- Type DC – Stainless Steel Female Camlock Dust Cap Attachment (2″ to 3″ diameter)