The type A camlock (Cam and Groove) fitting includes a male adapter with female threading and is available in sizes 1.5′, 2”, 3” and 4″. The male camlock side of this fitting will only connect to a female camlock and the female NPT (National Pipe Thread) will only connect to a male NPT of the same size.
Available Plastic Camlock Hose Coupling SKU / model numbers:
- A150P – Type A 1 1/2″ Polypropylene
- A200P – Type A 2″ Polypropylene
- A300P – Type A 3″ Polypropylene
- A400P – Type A 4″ Polypropylene
The body of this cam and groove fitting is made of polypropylene (plastic). These cam and groove fittings are suitable for use with water, hydraulic oils, coolants, gasoline, and other petroleum products. They are lightweight and resistant to abrasion and corrosion. Camlock (cam and groove) fittings are popular because they are economical and can easily be connected and disconnected without any additional tools or equipment.
In addition to this plastic type A cam and groove fitting, Action Hose & Fittings offers a full line of hose fittings with various types of connections.
You can also check out it’s other counterparts made of different materials:
- Type A – Aluminum Male Camlock X Female NPT (1.5″ to 6″ diameter)
- Type A – Brass Male Camlock X Female NPT (0.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type A – Stainless Steel Male Camlock X Female NPT (2″ to 3″ diameter)