The type C camlock (Cam and Groove) fitting includes a female coupler with a hose shank on the other end and is available in sizes 1.5” to 4”. The female side of this fitting will only connect to a male camlock of the same size and the shank will be inserted into a hose and secured with a Worm Drive Hose Clamp.
Available Plastic Camlock Hose Coupling SKU / model numbers:
- C150P – Type C 1 1/2″ Polypropylene
- C200P – Type C 2″ Polypropylene
- C300P – Type C 3″ Polypropylene
- C400P – Type C 4″ Polypropylene
The body of this cam and groove fitting is made of polypropylene (plastic). These cam and groove fittings are suitable for use with water, hydraulic oils, coolants, gasoline, and other petroleum products. They are lightweight and resistant to abrasion and corrosion. This fitting’s seal is made of NBR (Nitrile rubber). These seals are also compatible with water and petroleum products such as hydraulic oils, coolants and gasoline. Camlock (cam and groove) fittings are popular because they are economical and can easily be connected and disconnected without any additional tools or equipment.
In addition to this plastic type C cam and groove fitting, Action Hose & Fittings offers a full line of hose fittings with various types of connections.
You can also check out it’s other counterparts made of different materials:
- Type C – Aluminum Female Camlock X Hose Shank (1.5″ to 6″ diameter)
- Type C – Brass Female Camlock X Hose Shank (0.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type C – Stainless Steel Female Camlock X Hose Shank (2″ to 3″ diameter)