The type E camlock (Cam and Groove) fitting includes a male adapter with a hose shank on the other end and is available in sizes 1.5” to 6”. The male side of this fitting will only connect to a female camlock of the same size and the shank will be inserted into a hose and secured with a Worm Drive Hose Clamp.
Available Aluminum Camlock Hose Coupling SKU / model numbers:
- E150A – Type E 1 1/2″ Aluminum
- E200A – Type E 2″ Aluminum
- E300A – Type E 3″ Aluminum
- E400A – Type E 4″ Aluminum
- E600A – Type E 6″ Aluminum
The body of this cam and groove fitting is made of aluminum. These cam and groove fittings are suitable for use with water, hydraulic oils, coolants, gasoline, and other petroleum products. They are lightweight and resistant to abrasion and corrosion. Camlock (cam and groove) fittings are popular because they are economical and can easily be connected and disconnected without any additional tools or equipment.
In addition to this aluminum type E cam and groove fitting, Action Hose & Fittings offers a full line of hose fittings with various types of connections.
You can also check out it’s other counterparts made of different materials:
- Type E – Polypropylene Male Camlock X Hose Shank (1.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type E – Brass Male Camlock X Hose Shank (0.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type E – Stainless Steel Male Camlock X Hose Shank (2″ to 3″ diameter)