The type D camlock (Cam and Groove) fitting includes a female coupler with female threading and is available in sizes 1.5” to 6”. The female camlock side of this fitting will only connect to a male camlock and the female NPT (National Pipe Thread) will only connect to a male NPT of the same size.
Available Aluminum Camlock Hose Coupling SKU / model numbers:
- D150A – Type D 1 1/2″ Aluminum
- D200A – Type D 2″ Aluminum
- D300A – Type D 3″ Aluminum
- D400A – Type D 4″ Aluminum
- D600A – Type D 6″ Aluminum
The body of this cam and groove fitting is made of aluminum. These cam and groove fittings are suitable for use with water, hydraulic oils, coolants, gasoline, and other petroleum products. They are lightweight and resistant to abrasion and corrosion. This fitting’s seal is made of NBR (Nitrile rubber). These seals are also compatible with water and petroleum products such as hydraulic oils, coolants and gasoline. Camlock (cam and groove) fittings are popular because they are economical and can easily be connected and disconnected without any additional tools or equipment.
In addition to this aluminum type D cam and groove fitting, Action Hose & Fittings offers a full line of hose fittings with various types of connections.
You can also check out it’s other counterparts made of different materials:
- Type D – Polypropylene Female Camlock X Female NPT (1.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type D – Brass Female Camlock X Female NPT (0.5″ to 4″ diameter)
- Type D – Stainless Steel Female Camlock X Female NPT (2″ to 3″ diameter)